Hello, Everyone. I am quite new with IFS. I want to use Power BI to pull out data from IFS to make KPI report. Do you and any document show how to do it?
Connect Power BI to IFS 9 Database
- 191 Views
- Last Post 5 weeks ago
IFS runs on Oracle DB. So you could just connect Power BI to Oracle DB without considering IFS.
I'm sure the process for this can be found easily if you google it.
Are you using Power BI direct to Oracle or do you have the Azure Datafactory?
- All Categories
- Supply Chain (Distribution)
- Service Management (Maintenance)
- Field Service Management (FSM)
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Data Management
- Custom Objects
- Security, Profiles and User Management
- Oracle Database
- IFS Middle Tier
- Mobile Clients
- Document Management
- BI & BA
- IFS Reporting Help and Support